Military and civilian personnel have the right to a safe and healthy workplace. The Industrial Hygiene Section focuses on worker protection and aiming to prevent and control occupational injuries and illnesses by developing and implementing practical solutions.
MISSION: Provide support to the warfighter, conserve resources, and enhance readiness by anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling health hazards where military and civilian personnel work and serve.
Scope of Service
- Baseline and periodic industrial hygiene surveys
- Noise surveys and monitoring (Hearing Conservation)
- Occupational Vision
- Air Sampling
- Ventilation Surveys
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations
- Design Review
- Respiratory Protection Program Fit Testing and Training
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) Program Review and Training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Review and Training
Indoor Air Quality Questionnaire
Support Request Form